Monday 12 May 2014

Bonbon watch


The other day I was wearing this watch and my friend said she really likes it. I thought it might be a good idea to share this here :)


In a summer, I was walking in Paris (this sounds super cool! but I was just simply on my holiday haha) I came across a Bonbon watch shop. I read about it before in a Japanese guide book about Paris. I thought it was very cute but I was not that much motivated to look for a shop and purchase this. However, my friend encourage me to get this, so I started to have a look inside the shop.



Let me say, it was surprising that a shop staff was a Japanese lady. (I said this based on a typical idea that not so many Japanese people working in Paris.) There are drawers of the watches. She opened them one by one and let me pick my favorite one in the drawer. After that, she showed me watches I picked from each drawers and asked 'so which one is the most favorite??' 
Then I picked this one even though I was in two minds about this one and another dark blue one. I really like how she made me choose! If she wasn't there, I had not been able to buy this watch because every single watch looked really nice!

Since this watch is very colorful, I cannot use this for formal occasions. However, I like wearing this in casual occasions especially on my holidays :)

There are some shops selling this Bonbon watch in Japan too. If you are interested, please have a look! As far as I know, you can only get Bonbon watches in Paris or Japan! This is a bit ridiculous haha Japan has almost everything....X


No comments:

Post a Comment