Friday 20 May 2022

No pork life in Japan - Nisshin Cup Noodle

My husband is a Muslim. After I met him, I started to live without pork. at the very beginning, I was very nervous this new life style but actually I get used to it.

One of the trickiest thing of no pork life is “pork extract”. Even if a product called chicken ramen, it contains pork extract! For me, it’s not pure chicken ramen!!!!! Hahaha

Cup noodle is not the healthiest food so I am ok not eating them. However, sometimes I’m tempted to eat it….

The other day, I decided to go through pork free cup noodle in a shop. I was very excited to find out Tom yam noodle by Nisshin is pork free!!!! 




I love Thai food. If I choose one from Nisshin cup noodle, I would choose either Seafood or Tom Yam so this is really perfect for me!

I know for majority of Japanese people, it is really does not matter which meat or pork extract. However, I hope Japanese food companies starts to get aware of this culture / religious needs.....

No comments:

Post a Comment