Wednesday 5 May 2021

Japanese Confectionary : Kurumicco

 Another introducing popular Japanese confectionary blog!

Tadaaaaaa


I know this confectionary does not have a unique appearance.   It is small and it looks ordinary.
However, once you put in in your month, I am sure you will be surprised!
The basic taste is caramel and nuts but whole thing makes the taste just right!!!

In Yokohama harbour side, there is a shopping mall called "Hammerhead".
I couldn't find why it is named like that.....
Anyway there is a Kurumicco factory. Basically you can see how this amazing Kurumicco is made.



I would say the basic idea is simple. Dough, caramel and nuts. Again i am fascinated by the complete mixture!!!

Now every time I meet my friends, I bring Kurumicco and promote this hehe

This company is from Kamakura so Yokohama prefecture. In Tokyo, you can buy Kurumicco only in Tokyo station and Roppongi.

In Yokohama, there are some unique local shops so hope to find more ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment