Saturday 31 May 2014

Summer essentials/sun glasses, sun cream


Depressing hot hot hot Japanese summer has come!Even though it's May, the maximum temperature is almost 30 degree. This is crazy.....Guess it's beautiful in the UK :( I wanna go back.....Anyway now summer has come. I just can't live without these.Sun cream!




This NIVEA's invisible protection transparent spray is really goodI bought this last year in the UK. I don't like how you feel after you apply normal sun cream. Sticky. However, this is a spray type so you won't feel sticky AND you don't have to make you hands dirty with sun cream. Also this spray smells nice. Personally I like it but I can't explain what it's like. I just wanna mention that it has a smell. I just don't wanna get sun tun so I chose 50. They've got about 4 different levels. You can choose whatever you like. When I took this photo, I checked how much inside. It's less than half... Omg I need to find a similar one with this here.It might be famous that Japanese people don't like to get sun tun. They want to keep their skin lighter. It's surprising on a street, there are so many people with umbrellas even though it's not raining. HahaPersonally I don't like to get sun tun but I don't put that much effort to avoid it.I just wear sun cream and these cute sunglasses.




 The main feature of these sun glasses is that they are foldable. You can carry them inside the small black box in this pic. So handy!Actually this pair is my second one. My first one was stolen in Malaysia. If you read my previous post about my wallet, yeah they were stolen at the same time.I thought it might be a good timing to buy and try new type of sun glasses, but they are so handy. I decided to buy the same one again and I'm really happy about these :)
It's been after four years for me to spend Summer in Japan since I was away previous summers. To be honest, this is not an exciting news for me because I don't like JP damn summer. However, there are many summer events in Japan. I'll try to enjoy them.






No comments:

Post a Comment