Friday 22 August 2014

Mac Haul


Came back to JP. Another super busy days have started! I still have to upload posts about my Australia trip. Well it seems taking a long long time! Anyway, I'll be away home again within a week. I've got to organise a lot of things but stupid me have a lot of work shifts somehow. Lol (I thought since I need a tons of money for my trips and at the same time, I won't be able to work for a long time, I have to work as much as possible.)
I think when you're busy and don't have enough time to be relaxed, you tend to go shopping a lot. Well maybe not the case for you but it happens a lot to me. I just spend so much money when I'm in Japan.... Japan is really scary country! All you can do is shopping! Haha
So busy Aya chan was again beaten by Japanese monster and I knocked a door of MAC.



The other day, in the morning, when I was about to apply bronzer with a blush, I noticed my favourite blush is missing. 
I've been thinking to buy new makeup blushes these days since I don't have proper good ones.
So it was a great timing to buy new blushes! When I walked along cosmetic shops in a department store, I noticed MAC did limited blush sets. Great timing ever!



Moreover, I've been interested in buying a pallet. It makes me think a bit professional at makeups. I want to buy NARS pallets but they are not currently available in Japan. I was thinking to buy some pallet when I got to the UK this summer, but Aya chan luckily or not luckily found this gorgeous pallet!



They have a brown based one but I thought it might be a good chance to try new colour!
A staff taught me how to use these blushes and this pallet very well. My memory is not good enough to remember all of them but it's nice to know professional way.
When she demonstrated, she used this eye colour base to keep eye colour longer. 
It's matt. I personally like cream base eye colour and it might help me not to have crumble eye lines. 



This morning I used the eye colour base on my swallow eyes hoping it would help me not to have terrible eye lines later on. Well even now my lines are almost perfect. I often got eye liners below my eyes but it didn't happen today! Yes! 
I'm really happy with this shopping! I might need a bit more practise but looking forward to use them fluently!!




No comments:

Post a Comment