Saturday 4 October 2014

Back from the U.K.


Today when I was having a quiet and relaxing evening, I realised my previous post is just strange. I accidentally posted a draft.... I just wanna say 'I'm back!' on this blog so this will be short as well.

Obviously when you're having a good time, time goes by soooooo fast. I can't believe i'm already in Japan. Soooooo sad. It is very sad even though I feel I should be here and I belong there, I can't just simply stay here thanks to the Visa problem. Well technically I can only if I have loads of money haha

Anyway when I had to think about my luggage, I just didn't have any idea why I brought so many things when I went to the U.K.. When I arrived at Heathrow airport, my suitcase was already seriously full.... Last week I bought two pairs of shoes (I'm crazy about shoe and blankets :p) even though I told myself 'Aya stay away from shoe shops!!!' Well it seems as if I've bought way too much things to put inside my suitcase. I had to send a packet back home... hahahaha Well there are so many things I wanted to get from the U.K. so I kinda imagined this would happen. I'll write about what I bought soon on this blog.
Well after an amazing summer holiday, it's time to be back to my real life....
Ganbare Aya chan!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment