Monday 11 April 2016

Whirlwind Tour in Korea / 韓国弾丸旅行

Well almost two years ago.......
My friend and I went to Korea over the weekend
Flew to Korea late at night on Friday and came back to Japan late at night on Sunday

Main event was to eat darkhanmari.


It's really simple but the soup is really rich


Restaurant staffs cut the chicken just amazingly.
To be honest, I'm not a big fan of chicken haha
but this was nice.
When I went there, it was snowing but this hot pot made me warm.



Address: 서울특별시 종로구 종로5가 265-22
It was bit tricky to find a spot since the road is very narrow so the taxi cannot bring us in fron of the shop.
There was no specific sign to locate this restaurant
well since I don't read Korean
My suggestion is just go forward even if you feel bit worried haha


This is extra pic
I found my favourite kinder chocolate in korea!
I cannot buy them in Japan.... such a shame!
I don't think kinder people look my blog but please come to Japan!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment