Tuesday 9 August 2016

Trip to Phuket Day3; Scuba Diving @ Racha Yai island

My Phuket holiday's mail event was "Scuba Diving"!!!!!

Like the day 1, I booked an optional tour by VERTLA.

It was my first to experience scuba diving.
I was a bit afraid whether I can survive since I'm not good at mouth breathing.
Unlike Snorkeling, there is air coming out from the regulator so it was easier to breath using only mouth.



We did two dives and after I finished the first one, I was super exhausted so I took a nap on s boat.




After the nap, I was recovered and enjoyed the second dive.
It was such a great experience and now I want to get a license!!!hehehehe

I was really satisfied  with my scuba diving experience and tired.
We went straight to a restaurant.




As you can see, I was super excited by food haha


and coconut!

After having shower and another nap, we went to Patong Beach where Phuket's most popular area.


Thai land is often called as 'land of smiles' and I always think Thai people are really nice.
Well they are nice but I was super surprised that sooooo many people were advertising pinpong show on the street......



Also there were may unique bars where many girls were dancing on tables.
It was interesting but I could not believe myself that I was in Thai land......

Maybe it's the same as Japanese super weird culture.







No comments:

Post a Comment