Saturday 20 February 2021

It's been a WHILE!

 

So it is actually 4 years !! since I uploaded the last blog.....

My Life has changed a LOT so as the world. Now there is COVID-19 and I feel traveling the world is luxury of the ancient times. 

I remember I have this blog but now I am surprised that I started to in 2014...... I was still at university...... 

I feel a bit embarrassed to read my old posts but actually it is interesting to know what I was thinking back then so I will just keep them.

So short summary of what I did while I was away;

I wanted to work more globally so got a job which gave me an opportunity to work abroad for a certain period.

Now I am back in Japan. Because of the nature of my current position, for career wise, it is good for me to stay in Japan and deepen my knowledge. Actually after I came back to Japan about a 1.5 years ago, I think I have learnt a lot!!! 

This blog's info was "A Japanese girl's life in Japan" but now I think I am no longer a girl so changed to woman..... 

The global opportunity gave me experiences in 3 different cities & 2 countries (Germany & Singapore) AND a lot of trips! so I will try to write about all those adventures!!!

*I think my English is getting worse and worse but hopefully you understand what I want to say not exactly but roughly.......


No comments:

Post a Comment