Monday 30 June 2014

Clothes I bought this year/今年買った洋服達


When I was in the U.K., I bought unbelievable amount of summer clothes. I was surprised the amount by myself and decided not to buy any summer clothes this year. Even so, it's just impossible to carry out. I bought SOME hehehe :P
Sadly recently I have had to wear a suit quite often. I seldom have chance to wear my summer clothes.... Yeah I definitely stop buying!!! (BTW I find quite difficult with spelling of 'definitely' anyone agree??)

First dress is more like for spring. 

Sorry for my poor posing skill lol
I look like a school kid who's going to a picnic....
Generally speaking, I'm obsessed with flower patterns. When I found this, I just fell in love with it. One thing I've got to say is that the skirt is a bit short. I felt a bit unsecure.
Dress: dazzlin ダズリン
Other things about this pic.
I really like this jacket and a bag. This jacket is more for winter so I have to wait a bit to wear this more often.
Jacket: Burberry Blue Label
Bag: Michael Kors


Not to feel guilty, I tend to buy cheaper clothes these days. Since GU's CM was quite interesting and caught my attention. Now you know how much I like flower patterns! ahaha


Sorry again for my no makeup face!
Now I understand why Asian people are often described as small thin eyes! hahaha
Well just a simple note, I think I close my eyes when this pic was taken :p
Leggings have been quite popular all over the world. I didn't like it feeling as if I was walking outside with only underwear. Since the quality has been improved a lot and I like it when I see my friend wearing it, I decided to try it! I bought this black leggings at UNIQLO. 
Tops: Zara

Recently my motto is 'simple is the best' I want to be looked fashionable by not relying on clothes or something I wear and have. I wanna take advantage of my inner beauty! Well every single person in this world has their own beauty. With using makeups and clothes, people make themselves what's so called 'pretty' and 'beautiful' person. However, in the end, many people look the same. At the same time, I kinda feel many people destroy their own beautiful things by themselves. 
I sometimes use makeups and clothes to motivate myself or give me more confidence. I like their this kind of magic. So please don't think I'm again everything about fashion. What I want to say is I would like to make a good use of our inner beauty not delete all of it.

Well to be honest, those are not the all clothes I bought this year.... omg
I'm gonna show the rest of them on a future post :)




No comments:

Post a Comment