Thursday 3 July 2014

This is how we celebrate a friend's birthday/誕生日ディナー


Oh the half of 2014 has already gone..... Well this year is just a tough year before much harder years I guess. Recently I've been feeling 'I'm not ready! I'm not ready! I just live smiling and happily....' hahahaha Everything is getting complicated but I've got to stop postponing everything and start to struggle with them.

Well anyway I just wanted to point out how fast time flies! I just can't believe almost two days have passed since I posted the previous blog and also it's July 2014 already!

The other day my friends and I had a lovely birthday dinner for one of them.
We wanted to do a all night party but we all were busy to do so. Maybe next time!

One of them reserved a restaurant which has aquariums inside. We went to other branch on Valentine's day (this might sound a bit strange but we had an amazing girls night on that day! Well don't ask don't ask anything further :p) Since we went to both of them, we kinda complete aquarium restaurants. Hehe
Inside of the restaurant is really dark but a good atmosphere for what's so called 'girls dinner' (女子会)
The restaurant: Aquarium LIME 

We're very hungry so didn't have time to be bothered by taking pics.
This is the only food pic hahaha



They are our starters. We had carpaccio, tuna steak, beef steak, Thai taste noodles and a cake! I became really really full physically and psychologically as well. 

We got to know each other at uni and now some of us have started working. It's good to share the important shift from a student to a business person. At the same time, it's a bit strange feeling. We're not baby babies any more. We can't go travels whenever we like..... Haha
It's just getting very difficult to find a good day and time for everyone but I really hope we can catch up like this often!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment