Wednesday 18 June 2014

Disney Sea with my besties/大親友との東京ディズニーシー/my new top and skirt from 2% Tokyo

 I went to Disney Sea with my besties. The day became such a memorable day! That is basically because one of them will go to the UK for a master like in 2 weeks!!!! Omg 
(I just noticed I don't have a pic which clearly distinguish Disney Sea... Haha I mainly filmed short videos today)



Even now it's in the middle of a rainy season in Japan, the day was such a hot day! To be honest, it was really hot but it's much better than walking in rain. 

We're kinda girls who talk about very serious stuffs about life in general not only kiss and tell. We do some crazy fun stuffs together but mainly we just talk talk talk and talk. So I kinda thought what it would be like us at a dream land. 
Like you can see how happy I was in this pic, it was such a nice day and at the same time, I felt how I see Disney land changes depends on with who I go there. Our group bond was super tight, even Disney magic couldn't get into :p



Oh and by the way, I bought this Setup?, a skirt and a top from 2% Tokyo the other day. Actually I didn't check it's price before I brought it to a cashier. The price made me startled. It was way more expensive than I imagined. Anyway I bought it but it was a drastic shopping to me. I'm glad to be able to wear it on such a memorable day. I'd been looking for a nice setup. Just because I'm short and small, when I put on other setups, they just turned into normal dresses which means you can't tell the while clothe actually has two components. I'm happy I finally could find one. To be honest, there are soooo many pretty setups from Motel, but I can't get them in Japan.... If you guys can reach Motel Rocks, you should go and check it!!!! I really like their clothes!!!


Anyway it was on Monday when we went to Disney Sea. I expected it would be super empty, but there were a lot of people. You got to queue like 80 mins at maximum for the ride. Thanks to fast passes, we actually didn't have to queue like that much long. We rode many rides and attractions. I was discussing with my friend that the fact Disney theme parks can be open everyday and get profits means even week days, a certain amount of people come to Disney parks. 


There were so many kids at the park. I believe every school has each different private holidays! Hehe
Anyways they were all so cute. It was really funny when we realised that we all looked at kids close to us with a big warm smiles on our faces like mothers. We often talk about our future weddings and children stuffs. The weddings would be quite touching and I'm sure I'll love their kids crazily. I sometimes get scared and excited how it would be like to have my own child even though my heart is melting by just other families' kids. 

It's been after ages since we three actually spent a while day together. I realise how much I love them and how special they are to me. XXX



No comments:

Post a Comment