Tuesday 17 June 2014

Nail sticker/ネイルアートフィルム

Yesterday when I was literally a zombie, somehow I decided to try this nail sticker  by Sho-Bi. 



The other day, I had this kind of nail sticker's demonstration and I just love it! 



The brand(Incoco)'s stickers were a bit expensive so my friend and I decided to look for cheaper ones from different companies. There is a shop called LOFT in JP. I don't know how to describe this shop.... It's like a mixture of Wilkinson and Boots. Maybe? Haha
Yeah and I found the Disney printed nail stickers. There is Rapunzel one!! 


However, I currently work at a restaurant. Normally workers there are not allowed to have their nails painted? done? In JP, my nails have to be natural all the time.
When I was in the UK, I didn't have such a crazy rule to follow. I could enjoy nail colours but at first I was not into it. I'm a natural seeking type of girl rather than a super cosmetic girl. Anyway one day I visited my friend's flat and get my nails done. After that I kinda started to make my nail colour collection. Here is the result.




Actually I stopped having nail colour after I started cook for my friends. I felt there was a possibility that nail colour get inside food.

Ok so to sum up, it's been after ages to get my nails coloured!Guess where I went with this nail! hehe



This sticker is really handy and easy to apply. Basically all you have to do is that you choose a good sized sticker and apply it on your nail. 




To be honest, the quality of this nail colour is not good comparing to Incoco one. This one is basically a small sticker but Incoco one is more like varnish. Actually a staff said they are made from varnish.
I ordered Vlli Vlli ones so I'll let you know about them.
Basically this Sho-Bi one is a sticker. I just don't feel this is particularly for nails. But I have to say that characters are so cute hehe



No comments:

Post a Comment