Saturday 14 June 2014

Miracle sunny days desipte Japanese rainy season/梅雨の晴れの日




strange but beautiful sky
I just typed skype instead of sky..... yeah I'm super tried, just literally drained

This post is about my floating thoughts in my mind at this moment.

-Majority of Japanese people's way of spending their holidays cannot be existed without making other people work. (shopping, tours, amusement parks) I just wanna do sun bathing or picnic at a park(it is impossible to do sun bathing in Japan in summer, you're just gonna burned)

-I want someone to check my brain especially for languages. I'm kinda loosing my Japanese skill. I know this sounds really stupid since I'm a 100% Japanese. I've been just studying English at schools and did one year study abroad. Almost all my conversation is in Japanese. However, today I was pointed out that my Japanese is weird. When I talk to my friends, it might be so cause I speak really slangy Japanese, but today was very official situation. I was using proper Japanese. I might be a typical young JP who cannot speak proper Japanese. Yeah might be. But I kinda think something weird is happening.....

-I thought finally I could see the light but still I'm in dark

-I keep struggling not to follow a safe typical way but I haven't got any skills.

-I dreamed about a study abroad sooooo much. Having finished that, I haven't got any more aim in my life oh! this sounds super pity hahahaha 

-People cannot live just thinking about others profit. Business is evil.

-What I did to others for good does not always good for them

-Service is never ending. It's like a crazy monster but what makes it crazier is us.

-In one sense, we are all by ourselves.

-Now I just wanna be next to a person but the person is not in this country

-I do know it is really difficult to have two nationalities parents but I always wish I was one of them. Even I'm labeled as a Japanese, I still feel identity crisis and I don't feel like I am one of Japanese people who understand Japanese Japanese things.

-Getting paid well by taking responsibility on the paper OR doing a less responsibility job with a small amount of salary but actually the job is essential


No comments:

Post a Comment