Sunday 8 June 2014

SAZABY Leather Wallet


If you read my wallet story post, I've been looking for a foldable wallet. To be honest, I just want to buy the exactly same Prada one but they don't have it anymore. (at least in Japan)
So I have to find a new one. I'm thinking this time a bit cheaper one because 1) I might lose it again 2) I already bought my Gucci one which is definitely my fav. That means I will use my new foldable one not that much.

The other day, I was doing a window shopping to kill my time, that ended as an actually shopping!
I met this cutey pinky one!



A shop staff said they only got two left. I was a bit panicked as always. I'm easily affected by what staffs are saying. I like to make actual purchase after visiting the shop once. Ideally I wanted leave and think about it again back home and go back to the shop to buy it. Does this make sense? So I thought a lot a lot a lot. I wanted to take a photo to ask someone's advise at that time. Anyway since it was not a big big big shopping comparing to buy another new Prada wallets or whatever expensive, I decided to buy this cutie one. 


I'm a bit concerned about this coin case part because changes can be slipped out..... but the staff said it won't happen. I trust her without no reason :p



It made from leather which means the texture and color can be changed. I wanna enjoy the shift as well :) X




No comments:

Post a Comment