Monday 9 June 2014

Exciting News!!!! Brisbane Australia????


I just can't hide this.....!
I might be going to Brisbane in August!!!!!!!!!! omg
and England for September yes yes yes yes yes
I've been to Brisbane for my family trip once. It's been like 8 years or something like that!


I'm just surprised that I still have this red Tshirt even though this photo was taken like 8 years ago hahahaha
Anyway I'm sooooo excited! I have to think about what I have to buy there.
Actually I've been thinking what I should buy in England but I guess shopping in Australia is a bit cheaper for me.??? I don't know
I wanna know whether there is any NARS shop in Australia....??
Well this time is not for fun fun fun holiday to be honest. It will affect my future so it will be my first big step, maybe!??!!?!? 

oh finally I can go out of Japan even for a short period of time yes yes yes!
I've been a world travelling person for the last 4 years. Last spring, I couldn't go anywhere which makes me sooooo sad, irritated and frustrated.
I never imagined how I would react the fact I can't go travelling......

Ok anyway if you have any tips for travelling to Australia (personal comments to Erika especially haha) let me know!!! X 






No comments:

Post a Comment