Thursday 12 June 2014

しゃぶしゃぶ/Shabu shabu/いちにぃさん


After I experienced working at a shabu shabu restaurant, I become a bit addicted to it which sounds as if I'm super happy person.... Maybe yes haha
I'd say I have shabu shabu dinner once a month at home or at a restaurant. 
I personally like beef shabu shabu but this time I tried pork one at a restaurant called ichi-nii-sann (いちにぃさん)



Normally there are two shabu shabu sauces, one is ponzu (citrus-seasoned soy sauces) and the other is sesame one. However this time, the restaurant offered us a sauce for soba. It's still based on soy sauce but a bit different. They recommended me to put a lot of spring onion in it.
Look! How excited I was!!!! Hahaha


If you wanna try shabu shabu, there are some suggestion from me :)

Shabu zen(しゃぶ禅):All you can eat style. They have not all you can eat courses. The quality of beef is amazing.
Shabu shabu Onyasai(しゃぶしゃぶ温野菜): All you can eat style not only meat and veges, you can have small dishes! I recommend you not to go to Shibuya one maybe Shinjyuku one either. I tried Akasaka one and my fixed idea of Onyasai totally got destroyed. My friends and I had a really nice dinner. I brought my friend to Shibuya one because Akasaka one was good but Shibuya one was not that much great. I was a bit disappointed....
Oumigensuke(近江源助): they serve a brand beef, Oumi beef. You can have a shabu shabu course on Saturday and Sundays!



No comments:

Post a Comment