Friday 29 April 2016

GOLDEN WEEK!!!!!

Finally 10days holiday!

At the beginning of May, there are several national holidays.
With a combination of Saturday and Sunday, it becomes about a week holiday every year.
This year, yes thank God, it's a ten-days-holiday!!!!!!

I noticed it at the beginning of this year and booked a trip straight away.

I tend to get super excited when I book the trip and become less interested in it once the departure day gets closer.... haha
To be honest, I'm not that super excited but I'm sure it will be a nice holiday.

I guess Japan is a famous country that people do not take a long holiday.
However, there are about 17 national holidays every year.
(UK bank holidays are five this year)

I'm curious why other country people can get like two weeks holiday or much longer....

Anyway I will sleep a lot tomorrow hehe
Hopefully I will post my trip to PHUKET soon ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment