Saturday 7 May 2016

DIY Washroom storage/insulok

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


My washing room storage is completed!
There is a big sink but its wall storage is super tiny.
Can you see the black one? That's about it.
I don't use a lot of makeup items but I need more space. 


Since we rent this flat, I don't want to damage any walls.
In Japan, you're not allowed to paint or make a hole on walls. Well you have to pay when you move if you do so.
I thought there were readymade shelves using tension rods but it was very difficult to find one. There are many for spices in the kitchen but they are too short for the washing room.
I saw someone made a storage by themselves on the internet and decided to make one by myself.
I'm super bad at DIY so I was really nervous.......


When I went to 100yen shop, they have just everything I needed.
All I had to do was putting them together using insulok.
Thanks for 100yen shop, my kinda DIY has turned out really well.


I'm not quite sure an English word for this product but seems 'insulok' right??
In Japan, you can get them easily at a 100yen shop.


I was worried each box is too heavy for insulok to be banded.
However, insulok really did put the box, the poll and the net all together.

Insulok is really strong!
I think i can use it for decorating my room more :)



No comments:

Post a Comment