Monday 9 May 2016

Happy Mother's Day/My new bag;FURLA METROPOLIS

Happy mother's day!

It seems as if Japan follows American rule for mother's day.
When I was in the UK, I sent a card to my mum a way before because British mother's day in March, and her reaction was just like "?" haha

Anyways I went for a lunch with her and did a mum-daughter shopping :)

AND I bought a bag!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm a big fan of small shoulder bags and I've fallen love with FURLA's bag;metropolis.


My friends and my mum asked me 'Can you put all your thing in the bag?'
Well, YES.
I only need my wallet and phone.
I used to carry many things like books, candy, water, cosmetics...... well something haha
but carrying many things becomes just heavy and I realise I seldom use them
Now I just carry money and phone with a small bag 

I'm looking forward to use this bag :)!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment