Monday 16 May 2016

A Little Walk in Harajuku/Shaka Sandals/Japanese Hot Sandal Trend

Since it was a beautiful day, my boyfriend and I decided to take a walk.

Well I wanted to go to a park or somewhere with green but we somehow wanted to go in a famous street in Harajuku, Takeshita street.
Like it reminds me of junior high school, the street is for teenagers.
There are many shops selling young idol photos.


You can see many people



just people people people

Obviously there are many changes from what I knew from about 10 years ago
I was surprised that there is a MONKI store
This brand reminds me of London shopping....



This type of display is super japanese


After you go through the street, you are in Omotosando area.
My impression of the area is a bit poshy
There is a ice shade store i wanna go but there's always a massive queue.....



being natural......





After a lot of window shopping, we decided to buy sport sandals we've been looking for these days.
Well my boyfriend wanted to buy one last summer but I couldn't understand it.....

Anyways i went for SHAKA's sandals.




Since my boyfriend bought Teva's ones, I was thinking to buy same ones
Well Teva's sandals are really light and seems really  easy for walking in. 
However, when I thought about whether they match my summer clothes, the answer seemed No. SHAKA's ones would match better with my clothes, that was my answer.

I cannot wear sandals for work so I'll update about this again :)


By the way, shinjuku new south exit was renewed.
I know this sounds funny but I bet that exit used to be called as New south exit anyways.
Now there are this monument!
It's like Amsterdam. Maybe they imitate?? haha 


No comments:

Post a Comment