Wednesday 25 June 2014

Foundation Review, My Conclusion/ファンデーション 決定版


I used to use my hands or MAC brush to apply foundation but both ways didn't work well. I thought my foundations were all bad. However I met this brush! It helps me to apply whatever foundation naturally.




When I bought a brush set, I also got a bottle of brush cleaner. I used it to clean the brush. However, I kinda feel it doesn't help to keep my brush last longer. Maybe that's because I use the brush for sun cream as well and I don't think I really shouldn't have.
But anyway I feel a bit worried to use the cleaner again for my brush..... Whereas the brush is getting dirty and dirty......


On my previous post about MACCHIAlb; clear esthe veil foundation, I wrote I was very happy about it.
Well I have to deny what I wrote.... Sorry.....
The reason is that when you wear it for a long time, you get itchy on your face. I thought it might have been just because of my face condition so I tried a couple of times. It turns out I get itchy every time I wear this foundation unfortunately.....
I really hope you understand it takes time to understand what products are good or not.....


After concluding the foundation is not good, I restart using Ohtaka kouso's foundation. Well if you read my previous post about face cream and toner, you can tell how much I trust Ohtaka koso. Of course I used their foundation for the first time when I started to using the foundation itself. However, I didn't like it cause I thought their foundation makes my face like too much makeup on face. Also to be honest, I wanted to use the makeup brands cosmetics.... Even though I don't think foreign capital companies cosmetics are for Japanese people's skin. Well you know this is actually what consumers are thinking. Soooo many illogical feelings
After trying something, here I come! I'm back at using Ohtaka koso. According to my mum, if I use their sun cream on my face, their foundation and power go very well with each other. Well since my mum doesn't wear a lot of makeups (she only uses foundation and lipsticks!!) I normally don't ask her about cosmetics. But this time after getting her answer, I was like 'oh a saying that elder people know better than young people since the former has lived much longer' 
Today I wore Takaoka's foundation since 5 o'clock in the morning, I don't feel any itches at all. Well I do but that's because of bloody mosquitoes. 



Yeah so this is my result. Ohtaka's foundation is the best for me.
The thing is it might be not easy for you to get one since they don't have shops. They sell products at a Hokkaido theme event held by  big department store like there times a year. My mum orders a good amount of products estimated to be needed till the next event and gets delivers. OR you can get them from their online shop. 


No comments:

Post a Comment