Saturday 28 June 2014

REVIEW: Healthy Chocolate Brownie Recipe | Tanya Burr


Since the other day M was leaving JP.......(I was really sentimental. Itll be definitely a great experience for her, but I miss her and I wanna be there with her. I miss UK soooo much) I wanted to bake a cake. Actually I wanted to make coconut cake but it can be melted easily. I've got soooo many things to do tmr so I have to carry cake almost all day long....
So I chose Tanya's recipe since it won't be melted easily.
You can watch her video to make it :)


Ingredients
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 300g Dark Chocolate (you can use 150g milk & 150g dark if you don't like too much dark chocolate - I love it though as I think the dark chocolate makes it taste like rich chocolate pudding!)
- 2 cups Coconut Sugar (you can replace this with regular caster sugar 
or brown sugar if you want to! I just use Coconut sugar as it's better for you.)
- cap full of Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Ground Almonds
- 1 mashed Avocado
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 3 Eggs


One good feature of this recipe is you can mix everything in a pot. You don't need many bowls to mix everything. Washing friendly :)

I made this late at night after a busy part time job. I couldn't taste it properly. I was really nervous it's taste but E said it was really nice. I decided to believe her opinion!


Always saying goodbye is hard and strange. I'm not good at imagining what it would be after saying goodbye. I kinda think all the time I let go myself as the time pasts without feeling special things which is very sad and unfortunate. I just can't express myself well. 
Now she's gone! I really hope her all the best....!!!!
Well it's very difficult to write these things.... 


Anyway today was a farewell day.
I really hope her all the best XXXX


No comments:

Post a Comment