Wednesday 16 July 2014

Besties snuggle stay over

The other day I visited E's brand new home! Well I have to say how much I miss this kind of visiting or stay over. 
When I was in Bristol, I visited my friends flat and also I invited my friends to mine a lot. It was just amazing to do daily stuffs together like cooking, watching videos or whatever. If I can't invite my friends, we've got to pay money to be together.... I really wanna do a share house when I start working but that looks too much money for me in JP....

Anyway I visited hers and cooked together. 

She already cooked egg pudding and egg soup. Thanks to them, our dinner looks just awesome and of course it was yummy!



She introduced American drama called 'Girls Guide to Depravity' to me. 
Well I'm hooked although I don't necessarily agree with all the rules in it. Oh! I'm surprised American women's aggressiveness. Maybe it's just normal in the state but with my JP point of view, it looks aggressive and I don't think I can be like that. Anyway funny drama!  

Recently JP summer started to show its true face. Sooooo humid hot!
I just wanna get out of here :( :(



No comments:

Post a Comment