Saturday 19 July 2014

Viking Adventure/ヴァイキングアドベンチャー

I joined Viking Adventure in JP with my friends.

I have to say something beforehand about a registration procedure.

First of all, when I registered, everything was just tooooooo much. When I click 'register' on a web site of this event, two choices appear. I don't know the difference and i could only use one. Secondly, it's super bizzar about a group entry. Because of security or safe reason, we have to fill all the information about us and also emergency contacts. Well if this event is that much dangerous, how do they accept costumes? They say there is a costume competition. When it comes to fill all the information even others, it just nightmare. 
Secondly, since they ask everyone's info, they can't accept changes of members. Whata business!
Well I do know and  accept the fact that there are so many rules when it comes to public events.
So this is just my opinion as a participant. 

Anyway as I imagined, the event itself was pretty fun!!!



We didn't wear costumes but many people did. My friend and I were talking to take a pic with costumed people but we totally forgot about it hahahaha


It was easy to climb but it was a bit scary to get down after that... 


This one as well



The last one was a bubble pool (?)
This bubble looks beautiful and fun from the outside but once you get in, it's just a nightmare! haha Especially when you get bubble inside your eyes. Well I got it and all my makeup had gone.

Since I went to only girls school so far apart from elementary school, almost all my friends are girls which is amazing and I really like all of them. Today, I joined this event with my malefriends and girlfriends. The atmosphere was bit different than a only girls group and I can say I could enjoy today from a different aspect. Such a nice day!
I do think there is no big gap between women and men, but I can say we need both aspects!

It was not a sunny day but a perfect day for running and activities outside. It was kinda miracle to have heavy rain after the event!


No comments:

Post a Comment