Sunday 27 July 2014

Coconut water/Hacienda del cielo

This coconut water is highly recommended!! 




To survive this JP humid hot summer, you have to keep drinking water! 
In JP, coconut is not that popular. Well at least for my family probably, I didn't encounter coconut for a long time. Since I didn't have enough coconut experience, I tended to avoid coconut. When I visited Langkawi last year, I had a chance to try coconut water. Well my friend and I were not quite expected about being offered it but anyway tried it. After some sips, we were like 'well this is actually tasty!' 
Having that experience, I become to like coconut itself :)
Even though I normally don't finish a bottle of drink in a day, I drunk all in a half day. 

The day I encountered the coconut water, I had a lunch at Hacienda del cielo.
That is a Mexican restaurant and we had these.





They were tasty and I really like big windows and terraces there. Since it locates in the 9th floor, there is a good view of Omotesando. (Personally I don't like JP view though :p)
Well I don't like stuffs at a front desk but I wanna go there for dinner next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment