Tuesday 9 December 2014

My Outfit / Favorite Shoes


This year I've been training my skin to keep up with cold during winter. I don't wanna say 'I'm cold! I'm gonna be frozen!' thousands time. I don't know whether my training actually works or not, I feel Japan is not that cold this year yet.
Normally during winter I wear UGG 90% since they are the only boots which make my frozen toes warm but this year I haven't wore them yet.
Instead I enjoy wearing these which I bought my U.K. trip this summer.


Parkway Jessyca Slip On Shoe
When I found these, I also got interested in these.


Dr. Martens Karishma Shoe
I just couldn't choose one so I bought both of them.... lol
At the time, my suitcase was literally full and there was no more space at all but I just couldn't ignoring these. Well when I think properly, I can buy them in Japan as well.... haha
I guess Dr. Martens store at Covent Garden has some sort of power to made me make purchase... :P
I wear the Karishma one but it's turned out that Jessyca one fits more clothes I have.



Hat; Ben Davis
Scarf; ?? bought in Malaysia 
White shirt; Ralph Lauren
Black knit; Lena Slobe
Trousers; UNIQLO
Shoes; Dr. Martens
Jacket; Burberry 

I really like hats but they don't suite me.... I guess it is because of a shape of my head. 
But they actually warm me up so I bought this Ben Davis one.


I like it because of this monkey haha It's cute, isn't it? I bought the hat at Plaza and at the same time I bought these NOGLAM's pinky pink gloves which I kinda regret of my colour choice....
I really like pink but I personally think maybe it's time for me to move on to the different one. 
But every year I lose gloves quite often so pink would be easy to notice!
You can use smartphone with wearing these glove! You don't have to be panicked when your phone rings haha

Even though I said it's not cold, after the sundown, it gets really cold... These hat and gloves really help me on my way home!






No comments:

Post a Comment