Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year 2015




A happy new year!!!

I wanted to write posts about my trips within 2014 but I was too lazy and I was really ill just before going to Canada.

Anyway 2014 has gone and 2015 has come! 
This year I want to keep diary as much as possible.
When I went to the U.K. last summer, I bought this 5 year diary so I really want to have a habit of keeping my diary everyday. 



I bought this at Anthropologist in London. Initially my friend recommended this book to me. This diary has a question everyday and I have to answer it every year on the same day.
After 5 years, I would know how much how I think changes. Well if only I can keep on writing! hehe

This year will be a big year as well since I start working finally!
Before that, I'll enjoy my free time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment